How technology will change Third Party Auditing and Inspection
Join top industry experts from leading UK retailers and distributors in the construction sector for a seminar on how technology is going to radically change the nature of independent third-party supplier Audit and Inspection programmes.
Third party auditing exists to facilitate trade – with the auditing companies acting as the expert product and factory ‘assessor on the ground’, on behalf of a buyer. Independent third parties carry out product and factory inspections, day in and day out, in every country across the globe. Yet, surprisingly, little has changed in terms of business process over the last couple of decades.
But today’s technologies offer new and exciting opportunities – ones that have the potential to radically change the current paradigm; making auditing and inspection processes significantly cheaper, faster and better. More responsibility can be placed in the hands of the supplier, but this must be underpinned with much greater levels of transparency.
This seminar takes a practical look into a future that will totally change the way that Inspections and Audits are carried out.
Join your peers and the Track Record Global team to hear the answers from top industry experts and discuss effective and innovative solutions with like-minded industry professionals – all in the impressive surroundings of the world famous Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
Why Should You Attend?
- Understand how it is possible to move away from old Audit and Inspection paradigms by using new technologies
- See the potential to save money and time on product Inspections and factory Audits
- Learn how to easily monitor Corrective Action Programme implementation and their outcomes
- Understand how supply chain transparency is an achievable goal at minimal cost
- Identify new ways to manage Modern Slavery and social compliance responsibilities and commitments
- Understand new approaches for the transfer of responsibility for quality to suppliers, ones that they will embrace and potentially pass on to their own suppliers.
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial Directors and Quality Managers
- Quality Directors and Managers
- Company Secretaries
The Venue: Oxford Said Business School, University of Oxford
An innovative, business school that is a new addition to the 800 year old world-class university that is located immediately adjacent to Oxford railway station.
Tickets cost £50 (exc VAT) to cover the cost of the venue and refreshments. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and can be purchased using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-technology-will-change-third-party-audit-and-inspection-tickets-43021248713?aff=TRGSeminar2018