Join top industry experts, from leading UK retailers and international distributors, for a day long practical workshop on managing the business-critical risks carried by own brand products.
The workshop will address questions such as: What are the associated reputational and regulatory risks? Who influences the size of those risks? What is the responsibility of supply chain operators? What are the practical strategies for risk management? How are these going to be influenced by future regulations – those that are already in the pipeline and those that are anticipated?
Join your peers and Track Record Global to hear the answers, and discuss effective and efficient solutions with like-minded industry professionals – all in the beautiful surroundings of an Oxford college.
Own Brand and Private Label Risk
The market share for own brand and private label products is increasing. Own brand imbues products with a sense of quality and identity; fosters brand loyalty and aids product differentiation. However, selling own brand products comes with unique risks. Company directors are directly responsible for own brand regulatory and reputational performance. There is no doubt where responsibility lies.
However there are effective strategies – as this workshop will demonstrate – for mitigating these risks.
Why Should You Attend?
This workshop is for professionals who want to:
• Understand and review new methodologies for qualifying and quantifying product risk
• Manage source and supply chain risks using modern online techniques and innovative use of data
• Gain a practical insight on how ‘big data sets’ will become increasingly important and influential for risk management
• Understand how their own business compares with those leading the field
• See into the future – what will the next 3 years of regulation add to the complexity of own brand risk management?
Share, review and debate best practice and real-life case studies on the management of own brand risk
1. What is the nature of reputational and regulatory risk associated with own brand products? What is attributable to whom in the supply chain?
2. How do you mitigate own brand risk? How is this most effectively and efficiently done?
3. Future trends in mitigation – the role and responsibility of supply chain operators; new IT based approaches; traceability
4. The changing regulatory environment and its influence – what’s in the pipeline.
The workshop will focus on specific issues by connecting professionals facing similar challenges. Panel discussions will provide an opportunity to identify the real value of practical approaches.
Who Should Attend?
– Directors and Quality Managers responsible for own brand
– Sourcing and Purchasing Directors and Managers
– Company Secretaries
The Venue: Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford
One of Oxford’s loveliest colleges, it is in the leafy surroundings of Norham Gardens and the University Parks. Just minutes from the city centre and train station, the college has first rate, high-tech facilities, as well as car parking.
More information will be available soon. To register your interest, please contact Leo Shrimpton: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the related LinkedIn group.